Sunday, January 09, 2011

Tucson

I am not going to comment about the Tucson shooting that happened yesterday. What concerns me is if it becomes a trend to kill Democrats who oppose Republican or Tea Party policies. Hopefully, this is a single tragic event and not the start of Democrat hunting season. The woman who was shot was not a liberal, but a conservative. But, she was obviously shot because she was a Democrat. It's a miracle that she survived. It's sad, tragic, and stupid, and my condolences to the survivors and witnesses. Let's hope that assassination will not become a fad or fashion here like it is in some failed states and banana republics.

Labels:


Comments:
Hi JB

Yes its a tragedy. Unfortunately high profile crimes often draw copycats and things coming in 3s. Hopefully US seecurity agencies will identify the copycat plots.

I just posted my first blog article in too many months.

Regards

Pete
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?