Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Theology of Oneness

If all we see including ourselves is of the One Source, then why need relationships? If everyone and everything is Consciousness disguised as form, then one is meeting oneself wherever one goes and whoever one meets. How can one or One (as in the whole) have a relationship with itself? It's more like playing or dancing, a dynamic dance from atomic to macroscopic scales. In reality, I am writing to myself. When I make love to a woman, I am making love to another I am, Consciousness loving Consciousness. Is there really a personal relationship there if that is the case?

So, I must learn to play or dance. I have to love Annie as she should be loved, an impersonal sacred love rather than a possessive clinging egoic love. Although I have known that in my head for weeks, knowing it in my heart has been difficult. Hopefully, my heart and head will reconcile if they haven't already. I would not like a clinging possessive love foisted on me. I'm sure she wouldn't either. I'm pretty much there, but I must watch myself and make sure I am not lying to myself.
Comments:
Love the one you're with.
Don't forget the sweet nothings.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?