Monday, February 20, 2006

Not Much Going On

Not much going on in my life. Watching the Winter Olympics and the spiritual and atheletic joys and wonders of The Games. Nothing seemingly spiritual going on in my life at the moment. No epiphanies. No insights. Just trying to stay warm during a cold snap. Being there for friends when they ask me for computer advice or my company. Being a good neighbor. Trying to be a great human being. Trying to live in the moment and not anticipate the future, although not entirely succeeding. Doing the best I can in this world. Trying to rein in my mind. Best wishes to everyone on just making it through life and their spiritual journey as well.
Comments:
And blessings to you, good man!
 
I don't think you have to try too hard to be a great human being. Something tells me it comes naturally for you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?