Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A Little Bit More Sane

Well, have finally got my head on straight with Annie. Took me long enough to fix my unconsciousness. We'll just enjoy each other's company as long as it lasts and be thankful for what we have. It's what the Universe wants of me now. My self-inflicted suffering is finally ending, thanks be to the Unmanifested.

Saw a friend, Janice, and told her a little bit of the situation with Annie and me. It helped a lot just talking with her. She was amused by the whole situation. She basically told me to enjoy what I have as long as it lasts. She used to be my boss at SMU. Janice is still there at SMU, but she doesn't know for how long. Her bed and breakfast is coming along, but her house needs to sell. So, I've been visualizing her house with a SOLD sign in front of it. Figure it's the least I could do. She's a wonderful soul. She lost her husband, who was 20 years her senior, a few years ago and she's still going through therapy. She seems to be healing. Just want her to be happy. She's the person who turned me on to Eckhart Tolle. She's reading Wayne Dyer at the moment. I had given her the book as a gift some years ago; "60 Days to Enlightenment" is the title I believe.

Well, life seems to be tranquil and quiet at the moment. Annie seems happy. I'm happier. The cats are very pleased with themselves. Life is good!
Comments:
Glad to hear it's good!
 
Ahhh Yes!
 
Enjoy it but be happy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?