Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Finally got to meet Annie in person

Finally got to meet Annie in person on MLK Day. She is a most beautiful soul and woman - full of joy, laughter, passion, a whole range of positive emotions. Nothing I put into words can describe the person I met Monday. Our time together was bliss. God smiled upon us and I felt very alive and very blessed when I was with her. I smelled another woman's scent on the plane during disembarkation. I immediately saw Annie's face, her blue eyes, her smile and remembered the scent of her hair. It was just a memory trace, but what a memory trace! I only hope I've made as strong an impression on her as she has on me. She is a very rare and beautiful blossom of femininity.
Comments:
It was a pleasure meeting you. You have taken me where no man has ever before. I look forward to our next meeting.
Annie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?