Thursday, December 08, 2005

Annie emailed

Annie emailed me. We are planning to see each other in January. She politely gave me an out since I've had an interesting 2 weeks. She is quite sweet. I replied that I wasn't going to let her or myself down and that I planned to keep our appointment. I don't understand why everything happened the way it did, but either my life is undergoing a profound change or I am supposed to appreciate what I have, be grateful for what I have NOW. Only my true essence, soul, whatever you wish to label it knows for sure why things are as they are. I am grateful for NOW and for Annie's friendship and her humor and compassion. I hope she's happy and fulfilled as well as those she loves.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?